12 hours is a good time frame to support an implementation well:
- before the implementation:
- deep review of your organizational structure
- designing a strategy to support your implementation
- developing a plan of how to train members (training not included)
- support in preparing and reviewing documents related to the implementation
- after/during the implementation
- troubleshooting and strategizing after the implementations
We’re happy to have more than one person on the video call – up to 3 people typically works well.
12 hours are not a realistic time frame if your organization has more than 30 active members. In that case, expect to add more time. WE can gauge how much time might be needed half-way into the process.
A reduced rate is available for social change organizations.