- Session 1 is a review of circle structure in sociocracy
- Session 2 is a step-by-step guide for drawing your own circle structure for an organization
- Completing this course takes about 60 minutes (or longer if the aims of the organization are not clear yet).
- You can go through this curriculum alone or with a small group.
- We recommend 1h coaching if you’d like to talk with someone about your circle structure draft.
- Unit A: Circles, aims, domains
- Unit B: The General Circle
- Unit C: Sub-circles
- Unit D: Linking
- Unit E: Forming the General Circle
- Unit F: The Mission Circle
- Unit G: Roles
- Unit H: Example of a nonprofit
- Unit I: Example of a community
- Unit J: Decentralized organizations
- Unit K: Evolution
- Unit L: Common misconceptions
- Unit M: Closing